
I got some bad news today. First, Raul, our beloved cat has gone missing for a few days and my family is quite sad. My brother let him out one night thinking he would come back as usual, but he didn't. I hope he's doing okay wherever he is. If someone found him, I hope that person would be nice enough to return him back because he's part of the family. And if Raul just wanders around, I hope he'd come back soon, in one piece. We miss you, Raul Gemok!
Another bad news is, my cousin passed away at 9 p.m. Malaysian time. I got a text from my dad saying he was in ICU this morning. He was involved in an accident, a motorcycle accident. He was operated, fell into coma, his condition deteriorated, had to depend on life support machine and then he's gone. Just like that. And God, was he young! He's 20! That could have been my brother, seeing how reckless he drives. They were kinda close during their younger days. His passing away reminds me that life is too short. You never know when your time will come. So people, drive carefully. You could either be killed or be the one who kills. Always think of what death could do to your loved ones as not all of us are strong enough when faced with such loss. I'm sure his family is grieving. My most sincere condolences to Pak Tam and family. May Faris rest in peace. Al-Fatihah.
Last but not least, something arrived for me today and it kinda made my day despite of all the bad news I received.

I guess that's it for today. I think I'm coming down with a sore throat. Bye!
p/s : As life is too short, I'd like to tell my family and the Hubster that I love them very much!
Listening to : -
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire