mardi, octobre 05, 2010

Emotionally Toned Down

The entry yesterday was written in a moment of anger. I'm really tired lately, tired of doing nothing. And 'la dolcezza di non fare niente' has no sweetness in it, trust me. Nada. I'm somewhat sleep deprived. I can't sleep before 3 or 4 in the morning and I kinda have to wake up early for class and that automatically puts me in a sucky mood. Talking about waking up on the wrong side of the bed, huh? Anyways, it wasn't intentionally written to hurt someone. Like I said before, this is my blog and it is created so I can pour out my feelings. And I turn out to be a pretty emotional person. Sorry if I just lash it out in my blog.

I took the forms to renew my carte de séjour (French ID) today. Some laws have changed this year. Especially financial wise. I need not just have a letter from the bank but also my bank statements. Before this I could just give one of them. A letter OR my statements. I wonder what do they need both of them for. I'm just glad that my sejour in France is almost over as staying here is getting complicated each year. But a little part of me is not ready to leave, yet. *sigh*

By the way, I got a sample of Boss' new perfume for men from Sephora, Bottled Night and it smells yummylicious! Very fresh and masculine, I had to splash it all on my bed, pillows and blankie like I always do with perfumes which caught my fancy. Who doesn't like their room smelling of something nice, right? I know I do.

Guess I should stop here and try to sleep or else I'm not going to be able to wake up for my 8 a.m. lecture tomorrow morning. Traa!~

Moi xx

Listening to : Do I - Luke Bryan

Aucun commentaire: