vendredi, octobre 01, 2010

Boring Life

The Hubster has been bugging me to blog. And I think I could guess the reason why. He wants me to say I miss him out loud. So here's to you, dear Husband, I miss you and it's driving me crazy! Please take me home ASAP, or if that's not possible, please come here and see me. @_@

Actually, I don't really have any interesting story to tell, hence the lack of updates. Like I said in my previous entry, my life, currently lacks adventure. I don't do much nowadays. Anyways, my student card just arrived today. I kinda like the colour this year, it's PURPLE!

++Front++

++Back++

Oh yeah, in case you're wondering, I'm doing double major this year. I'm doing both English and French at the same time. I have the opportunity, so why not just grab it, right? That's one thing I like about studying here in France; you get to study whatever you want without others making decision for you. By others, I mean the ministry of education. Lucky them!

By the way, do you remember this post? I guess my wish has come true. Undiz just opened its new boutique in Caen. Now I can leave Caen feeling happy that everything is here. Well, most things. I'm sure there will be more boutiques opening up in Caen soon. Let's just hope they will be open before I leave next year.

++Undiz++

Oh, does anybody know if white iPhone 4 is available anywhere in the world? Or when will it be available in Malaysia because I don't want the black one? Anybody? If you do, tell me please? Thanks!

Gotta go. See ya!

Moi xx

Listening to : I Don't Wanna Be - Gavin DeGraw

3 commentaires:

anisizatyA.J a dit…

i think the white one is already available in malaysia. (if im not mistaken)

Nazley a dit…

Hmm...Yeah..I do miss you a lot sayang..I promise we will celebrate our First Anniversary in Malaysia..Ok?I love and miss u so much sweetheart..Muahssss

GurL-FriDay a dit…

anis : people said it is still not available yet. nanti i check balik. thanks!

syg : i'm glad to hear that. and i hope that's true, i mean the going back part. love u too. mwahs.