
I am currently forced to be on holiday. Well, it is one week Toussaint holiday for the others but for us language students, we're not supposed to have any. But like I said earlier, we are now forced to be on holiday since they blocked the campus again until next Tuesday when the next general assembly will take place. It's not fun anymore when thinking about the classes I will have to catch up later. I prefer to be busting my ass off now than during my actual holiday. I just hope they'll come to their senses. I'm not sure if they could get the government to change their mind by doing this. Let's just hope that this would be worth it.
Anyways, I haven't been feeling very well these past few days. I was in bed all day long on Sunday, felt a bit better yesterday, but feels kinda sick again today. And the weather is not helping at all. It's getting really cold, like wintry cold. It doesn't feel like autumn anymore. I have to wear sweaters and socks at home. Not fun. This kinda weather makes me feel super lazy. (-.-')
I'm hungry. Haven't eaten anything since morning. Gonna make myself something to eat. Til then, toodles!~
Listening to : -
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire