To end October, last Sunday, we had a little Halloween do chez Auro. It was ok, but I left kinda early, though. Halloween used to be one of my favourite days but as I grew older, nobody really celebrates it anymore. And please don't give me a lecture on how it is a Christian holiday and so on. I know. Remember this? When I was little, it was just about trick-or-treat-ing, I guess that's why when we become older, no one celebrates it because people don't give adults candies, it's creepy. Well, the Halloween do chez Auro was just a friends get-together, but with costumes. As I said earlier, it was ok, we did a little catching up which was kinda fun and took a lot of pictures, well Gaëlle did. So, here's a photo of us :

Oh btw, Ieqa was there as well.
Anyways, the time difference between France and Malaysia is now seven hours. Daylight time saving had officially ended last Sunday. It's always the last Sunday of October. Je gagne une heure, comme ça, quand mon mari veut que je le réveille à 6h du matin, il n'est pas encore minuit ici. Which is good for me as I'd still be awake.
Alrighty then! Toodles!~
Listening to : Heart Is Hard To Find - Jimmy Eat World
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire