dimanche, octobre 10, 2010

Raul Is Home!

++Our poor cat++

Raul has been found!! I'm so happy. Angah MMS-ed me the picture earlier today. He didn't wander far, but he got hurt. Waffy said his leg might be broken. Just look at him, dirty, hurt and has lost weight!! Soooo kesian! (T_T) Raul doesn't know how to make friends. According to Mama, once, she let him out, he got scratched by another cat. Poor thing! Too spoiled and pampered, now doesn't even know how to survive out there. Let this be a lesson to you, Raul. Don't scare us like that again. Get well soon, Gemok!

Anyways, it's 6.20 a.m. and I'm still wide awake. Will sleep after Subuh. I guess my plan to go to Sunday market has to be canceled. I'm sure I can't wake up before noon. It is just going to be another lazy Sunday despite the beautiful date. I'm sure a lot of people are getting married and engaged today. Congratulations! So, my 10/10/10 is going to be spent lazying around the house and I'm going to be in my jammies all day. Bliss! Bonne fin de week-end, everyone!

Moi xx

Listening to : I Never Told You - Colbie Caillat

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 commentaires:

Sunshine a dit…

thank God Raul is home! omigod poor baby..he must've been so scared leaving home n then got himself hurt n all.its ok Raul..u'r in gud hands now..*hugs n kisses*

ps: sheikh muzafar is getting married :( huwaaaaa..a big lost to single ladies!sobs

GurL-FriDay a dit…

tu laa! we thought somebody has stolen him. i don't think he's allowed to go out anymore. i bet he must be traumatized a bit, looking at his condition. i hope he gets well soon. thanks!

ps : haha. certainly. but i never really like him. he's not really my type of guy. hihi. so to all the ladies out there, fret not, i'm sure there are better guys for you!

wanolympique a dit…

good riddance. wb raul!