mercredi, novembre 24, 2010

Dear God

LDM is hard, it's a well-known fact. It's even harder when you know how risky your husband's job is. Whenever he's away, I'd be worried. I could only hope he'd come back in one piece, alive.

One of the many disadvantages of being far away from your loved ones is, God forbids, if anything befalls them, you won't be able to get home in time.

So, dear God, I beg you to please keep my loved ones safe while I'm away, please don't let anything happen to them, please let them be there (preferably alive and well) when I get back. Please. Amen.
(T__T)

source : youtube


Moi xx

Listening to : -

4 commentaires:

Sunshine a dit…

*hugs* i know exactly how it feels...i know..i know...*cries along**flashback memories wit boyfie sambil dgr dear god* T___T

GurL-FriDay a dit…

yes, lagu ni sedih. duduk jauh lagi la buat lagu ni sedih. nvm, it won't be long. ;) *hugs*

nadz a dit…

ayong...sgt suke lagu ni..hehhe. ringtone nadz

GurL-FriDay a dit…

a ah lagu ni best kan? ayong pernah post kat fb dulu, tapi dah lama kot. sesuai la kot ngan ape yg ayong post. hehe.