
source : google images
Call me crazy but I have watched this movie three times since Sunday! I love the story line. I love Ramona and her antics. I love the bond that she shares with her sister, Beezus, although they sometimes fight. I love how her parents use reverse psychology to get her to see what she's doing is wrong and much to my surprise, it works! I love how her imagination runs wild, she doesn't stop at anything. I love the family value shown in the movie, how she greets her dad when he comes home from work, how she tries to behave when her mom tells her off, and how she helps around the house just to make up for all that she's done wrong. It's just too cute! If you're a big fan of family movies like me, this is a must watch. It'll make you laugh and cry at the same time. It's a typical traditional family where the children still play outside instead of staying inside with Playstation and whatnot. There is so much to love about this movie. I heard it's an adaptation from a novel by Beverly Cleary. If you want to know more, you can always Wiki it.
Gotta run! See ya!
Listening to : -
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire