I had class today. I feel like I've been on holidays for a very long time. I was quite sleepy in class and it wasn't even in the morning! Long holidays are not good for the brain, it becomes rusty when it is not used for far too long. I wasn't the only one, my friends were all sleepy. When asked about what they did during the forced holiday, everyone said nothing. I'm not really sure how they are going to re-schedule all the classes that we missed. I bet they're going to take away our study week. *sigh* And it's not even our fault. If the weather was nicer, we could probably have class outside, in the sun. But since it's Autumn and we're in Normandy, the sun has gone into hiding. Oh sun, where art thou? The worst part is, another general assembly is going to be held next Monday! I wish they would all vote against the blocking of the campus! *fingers crossed*
November and December are the two months which will leave a big hole in my pocket. Why? Because there are so many birthdays within these two months! Raffy's, Abah's Ieqa's and Mama's. See how many presents I will have to buy? Tsk! Next time I should have a piggy bank and put at least 50cents a day for birthdays. And nobody can complain about their presents because it comes from the birthday piggy bank! Yeah, whatever. Hiks!
I kinda feel sleepy right now. I think I'm going to get something to eat first, then try to study a bit and probably hit the sack early. Til then, toodles!~
Listening to : -
5 commentaires:
The usage of Nuffnang is for you to earn money because at times, they would put ads on it. When you advertise their ads, and somebody click on it, they'll generate you money.
Hope this helps. =)
wah..polka dot
i likeeee
:)
anon : thank you. it does. :)
sis nourie : haha. girly sgt kan? ;p
hahah..dah berjangkit dgn i tuka template..baru nak belajar tgk template bru
a ah jangkit. haha. but simple laa. tak susah nak kena buat sendiri. hihi.
Enregistrer un commentaire