
I went out around 6 p.m. Had a date with Aurora. It's been a while since we last went out just the two of us. I wanted to check the Christmas market out. There's nothing much to see, though. The ice skating rink is not open yet. Maybe next week.


Took a walk around town. Had smoothies, despite the glacial evening air. And since the shop was closing, the owner offered us a free homemade cheesecake. It was delicious! Creamy and cheesy (err?)! It tasted Christmassy. Or maybe because it's free it tasted that way. But delish anyway.

source : google images
We decided to watch a movie since all the shops were closing at 7 p.m., our first choice was of course, Harry Potter. Unfortunately the tickets for 8 p.m. show were all sold out! And as it was frosty outside, we didn't want to wait for another one and a half hour, so, we settled for Due Date. It was pretty good. Funny. Robert Downey Jr. y'all! A friendship formed on a road trip. I don't like the ending, though. It's like so sudden. I wasn't ready for it. The movie overall was good. I enjoyed watching it, IN FRENCH! Blergh. But, I did like it. A light escapism.
Guess I'm going to stop here. Worn out. Til then, toodles!~
p/s : I'm addicted to Instagr.am. Love it!
Listening to : Grenade - Bruno Mars
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire