jeudi, décembre 16, 2010

Sick As A Dog

source : google images


Yours truly isn't feeling very well these couple of days. I don't know what I'm having as I still haven't gone to the doctor yet. I just don't want to be told that I caught some virus and need medication bla bla bla. Although I know that is most likely the case. What else could explain chest pain, vomitting, sneezing and coughing all the time, right?

I texted Mama this morning, at 2 a.m. asking her what to do and she told me to go to the doctor as I'm going to travel soon and I need to be fit in order to do that. But being me, of course I disobeyed and did not update her the whole day because I ran out of credit.

Little did I know she was worried sick about me. And when she's worried, she made everyone call and text me asking whether or not I was OK. She thought I fainted and because of that, she was still awake at 2.30 a.m. Malaysian time, asking my sister to tell me to call her. I was actually sleeping when my sister called and sent me a text.

++Texts from Mama++

++She made Abah texted me as well++

++Now, Auro got dragged in!++

++And my sister before she finally called++

And only after I got her call, I topped up my phone. Then my sister asked me to call home as Mama was still awake and wouldn't go to sleep until she knows I'm OK. I did and she told me the same thing, to go to the doctor first thing tomorrow morning.

I will, Mama, I will. I'm sorry for making you worried, I know you have to wake up early tomorrow morning. And I'm sorry for making everyone else worried as well. I didn't mean to. I'm sorry I didn't pick up your calls on Skype, Abah. I look terrible and I didn't want you to see me looking like this. But I replied your text as soon as I topped up. I hope everyone can go to sleep now. I feel really bad. It wasn't my intention to trouble you guys. Thank you so much for your concerns. I feel bad, but I feel loved. Again, I'm sorry for the chaos! I love you guys so much! Would kiss and hug you, but wouldn't want the virus to spread. Air kiss everyone! Mwahs!

Moi xx

p/s : I still haven't packed my luggage. I need help!

Listening to : -

2 commentaires:

Sunshine a dit…

aww sugar!!! get well soon!or maybe..in dat tummy of urs ade something really cute ;p *wink wink*
*huggies*

GurL-FriDay a dit…

thanks, missy! haha no, no bun in the oven. ;)