samedi, décembre 25, 2010

Happy 1st Anniversary!






Our marriage turns ONE today. Unfortunately, both of us are down with fever. So nothing special is planned for today's celebration. The fever started with me, of course, then the Hubster caught it, making him really sick at the moment.

Anyways, Happy 1st Anniversary, dear Husband! I've learnt a lot for the past one year being your wife. I'm glad I have you as my husband because I know I couldn't ask for a better person. I love you soooooo much! In fact, my love for you grows stronger every day. Who could have guessed we made it this far, right? Here's to many more years together!!! Love you! Mwahs!

Moi xx

p/s : Sorry for spreading the virus to you. Get well soon, Sayang!

Listening to : -


- Posted using BlogPress from Lynn Land's iPhone

5 commentaires:

C-I-K-I-N-T-O a dit…

happy anniversary dearie ;) bahagia selalu okay. mwah2!

Sunshine a dit…

omigod...congrats to both of you!
ps:get well soon :)

wanoui a dit…

happy anniversary yana and hubs! well done! and may Allah bless you both with happiness til the end of time. Amin

Anonyme a dit…

Congrats to both of you. Happy anniversary from me :)

GurL-FriDay a dit…

thank you, people! mwahs!