I was even late for my first paper last Monday. I woke up at 5.30 a.m., but I felt so tired I went back to sleep and woke up again at 8.15 a.m.! And my paper was supposed to start at 9 a.m.! Took my shower, got dressed, and went straight to campus and arrived kinda late. Sedih gila. A bit distracted at first because my heart was thumping like hell. That afternoon when I went back for lunch, I called Mama and told her all about it, sobbing my heart out asking her to wake me up the next morning, although she said it might be a one off because I was having trouble sleeping the night before. I'm 24 and married, but still call and cry to my parents every now and then. Mama cakap : "Awak ni macam cartoon lah" (-.-")

Amidst the busy week, I actually got the chance to cut my hair short, like two days ago. I asked permission from the Hubs and as soon as he gave me the green light, I wasted no time and chopped my hair off. I've been pretty stressed lately, hence the hair fall problem. I wanted to cut it shorter, but la coiffeuse didn't want to do it. I was going for the boyish cut. Her name is Christine, by the way. Before she started, she asked if I really wanted to do this and if I were ready. I closed my eyes and said, "Oui." My hair wasn't that long as I had it cut when I was in Malaysia, it was just shoulder length. But I haven't cut my hair this short since, I don't know, maybe 2007? So I was kinda scared. Couldn't imagine how I'd look like afterwards. Despite my irrational fear, I think it turned out pretty well. The Hubs likes it, and that's all that matters. Although he did say, Pendeknya?! Waffy thinks the same too. And I feel a thousand times lighter! Not weight wise, OK! LOL.

Anyways, as the weekend is here, I don't want to do anything other than sleeping. Qadha semua tidur! And probably catch up on my reading. Je vais faire la grasse matinée, ça, c'est sûr! Alors, bon week-end à tous! Bisoux!
Listening to : Nothing Without Her - Nelly
2 commentaires:
liyana ..new haircut tu sesuai sangat dgn awak ..you look much younger ..cute !
* teringin nak potong pendek cam zaman kadet ..hahhahaha tp sure nmpak muka makin bullat
hehe. thanks, kak sher. saya pun dah lama tak potong pendek. nak pendek lagi kalau boleh. takut jugak muka nampak bulat. hihi.
Enregistrer un commentaire