mardi, février 01, 2011

Beb, Gua Rindu Lu!


There are days when I really really miss the Hubster. And today, unfortunately, is one of those days. I miss picking fights with him. It's usually the other way round, but yeah, we both do it. He likes teasing me, sometimes I just couldn't stand him and I'd go like, "Iee! Kau ni kan!!!" And he'd just laugh at me.


Yes, we call each other names. And for some, it might be harsh, but that's how we make our relationship fun and happy. You can't only have sugar, you also need spice and everything nice, and maybe some Chemical X to make it even more interesting! ;)

Once, when we were bickering, saying silly things to each other, he suddenly said, "This is one of the things I'll miss when you're gone. And it's one of the reasons why I don't like staying at home and sleeping in our room, because then, I'd miss you." Sebak I. Although I did make fun of him when he said that.

Now I know what he meant and how he must have felt because that's how I'm feeling at this moment. Sad. And lonely. He's not here with me.


I wish I were in KK right now. As much as I miss KL, I miss KK more because that's where my other half is. Still a few more months to go until we finally get to see each other. In the mean time, our main goal is to survive this LDM.

Thanks to Viber, Skype and Whatsapp, communication is so much easier and FREE! Even so, they still can't beat having him here in flesh.

Dear God, please let time pass by quickly so I can have my dear husband here with me in no time. I miss him. Amen.

Moi xx

Listening to : Marry You - Bruno Mars

p/s : Two more papers to go, Finnish and Civilisation! Wish me luck!

- Posted using BlogPress from Lynn Land's iPhone

Location:La Haute Folie 10,Hérouville-Saint-Clair,France

2 commentaires:

C-I-K-I-N-T-O a dit…

sweet okay! tapi mmg betul pun, kutuk-kutuk tu la yang mengeratkan hubungan but in a good way la ;) be strong girl...tak lama dah nak blk sini kan...

GurL-FriDay a dit…

hehe. thanks kak shiking. i'll try to be strong. ;) counting days je ni. hihi