mercredi, janvier 19, 2011

Drama Queen, Much?

The drama queen that I am, I kinda shut down the blog yesterday. I was getting pretty bored with all the social network websites (with Twitter as an exception) and I almost deactivated my Facebook. Then I thought better of it and decided not to. So voilà, here I am! Writing a new entry without an actual update.

Yours truly hasn't been feeling really well these few days. Emotionally and physically disturbed. I am always tired and I'm losing appetite which is so unlike me. I wish I were at home. At least Mama would know what to do with me. I can't think straight at the moment, it's giving me massive headache.

Anyways, has any of you watched Love & Other Drugs? It's a must watch for those who love Jake Gyllenhaal. He looks amazingly delicious! Like really really hot and smexy! Tempted? Go watch it now!

I better stop now. This headache is killing me! Til then, bye!

Moi xx

Listening to : Long Distance - Bruno Mars

- Posted using BlogPress from Lynn Land's iPhone

Location:La Haute Folie 10,Hérouville-Saint-Clair,France