
A big shout out to my sister, Angah! Happy 23rd Birthday!! Woaahh 23 is a pretty big number! I hope you had a wonderful birthday celebration today. I wish you great health, immeasurable wealth and bottomless happiness! Do you still remember, when we were little, we used to celebrate our birthdays together? I just realized we haven't done that in a while. Maybe we can start doing it again once I'm back for good. Anyhoo, have a blast, ok! May all your wishes come true and may a lot of cute guys come knocking at your door so you can pick one and get married and not be a cat lady. LOL. Again, happy birthday, sistah! Me love you looooong time! Mwahs!
Moi xx
Listening to : -
- Posted using BlogPress from Lynn Land's iPhone
2 commentaires:
happy birthday to angah~~
ayong, ble blk for good..?
insyaAllah june or july ni lah. hehe. :)
Enregistrer un commentaire