vendredi, février 18, 2011

One Tree Hill

source : google images


One Tree Hill is one of my favourite series even without Lucas and Peyton. It's been a couple of seasons without them already, and my favourite couples apart from those two are Nathan and Haley, and Brooke and Julian! This week's episode was about Valentine's Day and I looooooove it! Especially the part where Nathan surprises his pregnant wife, Haley. Soooo romantic! Haley is pregnant and hormonal thus she expects Nathan to do something for V day and much to her disappointment, Nathan seems oblivious to her wish. But he makes it all up to her. This is a man who knows how to make his wife happy. Sadly, this kinda scene only happens on TV or in movies. I wish real life were as good as this! Enjoy!!





source : bjoywebnet's youtube


By the way, if you loved the song by Train I posted two days ago, I'm sure you're going to love it more when you see it was featured in One Tree Hill Season 8 Episode 13 : The Other Half of Me. Unfortunately, I can't put the video up on my blog, so if you wanna watch it, you can go here. Also one of my favourite episodes! Loveeeeeeeeeee! I am hopeless romantic. What to do. ;p

Moi xx

Listening to : -

2 commentaires:

An Ocean Lady a dit…

Tetiba teringat zaman dulu2...my favorite nie :)

GurL-FriDay a dit…

hehe my favourite as well!