dimanche, février 27, 2011

Of Dinner & Carnival

Hello! I'm not really in the mood to blog, so let the pictures do the talking, eh? The first set was from Thursday night, I had dinner with my current and former mentors, also a former colleague and a friend. We went to a small Italian restaurant down town. I had pizza, 4 Fromages. It was very pleasant. I actually felt like a proper grown up and not a college student, and it was surprisingly nice.

++La Storia++

++Pizza 4 Fromages++

++Crazy eyes. Everyone had a go.++

++Appollonia++

++Mala, Gwen and I++

++Appollonia and I to end the night++

The second batch was taken at work on Friday. Almost everyone was wearing costumes. They had a Carnival Day, an early celebration of Mardi Gras which will take place on March 8th during Winter break. The best costume voted received a prize. I don't know what because I finished work at noon and didn't feel like staying until the prize giving ceremony. Enjoy the photos!

++My costume du jour. I didn't dress up =/++

++My current mentor++

++Super cool, kan? Goddess of Nature++

++Fellow teachers who were cool enough to dress up++

++Les 5èmes++

++Some 3èmes boys++

++Les 6èmes++

Voilà! My update for today. Will write again soon! Toodles!~

Moi xx

Listening to : Hold It Against Me - Britney Spears

- Posted using BlogPress from Lynn Land's iPhone

Aucun commentaire: