samedi, mars 05, 2011

Of Soirée and Sightseeing

It's been a busy couple of days. And I am officially on holiday now. I only have a week, though, and I'm sure it's gonna pass by quickly. Tsk.


Anyways, I went out with some friends last night. One of my friends, Martin, turned 24 two days ago and we kinda had a little celebration for him. We started with dinner at an Indian restaurant called Kashmir. I had mix pakora for entrée, cheese naan and lamb biryani, which I didn't finish eating because I was too full. What a waste of good food. :( We chatted until the owner had to shoo us away as they were already closing. Then we continued our petite soirée at an Irish bar called O'Donnell's. We had a couple of drinks, everybody stayed sober. Florence went crazy and danced like nobody's business. Everyone was watching but she didn't care and danced her heart out. Martin and Marcella joined her for a few songs but everyone else was too full and too tired to jump on the bandwagon, including yours truly, so we just sat down and babbled the night away. Came home around 1.30 a.m. exhausted and sleepy, thus headed straight to bed. Plus, it was a freezing night I actually caught a cold!


I woke up late today as I was too tired from the night before and sneezed non stop. Ieqa texted me saying she's coming to Caen with Hisham, who happened to be spending his last days of holiday in Cherbourg (FYI, holidays in France vary according to zones, A/B/C). I went down town to meet them around 2.30 p.m. Brought him to see the magnificent Abbey aux Hommes, which is also Caen's town hall. The weather was super nice, by the way. The sun was out, but it was freezing nonetheless. We had Subway for lunch, then walked around town, managed to bring him to Château Ducal where Caen can be seen from a bird's-eye view. Tea time at Les Touristes Café was on me as I was craving for tiramisu. They took their trains (they were going to different directions) around 6 p.m. and I came back home to start packing because I'm leaving again tomorrow! Where to? You'll find out after the holiday! ;)

So, that's what I did these two days. I better get back to packing, cleaning my place and laundry. Oh by the way, just a little something that I found to be hilarious :


++Just for laughs++

"Itulah pentingnya English Education" - HKLBR


Moi xx

Listening to : Loca - Shakira

- Posted using BlogPress from Lynn Land's iPhone

Aucun commentaire: