Let's take a walk down the memory lane. When I got married, people asked why was I so secretive about it. Orang cakap macam tiba-tiba. Some even asked whether there was a bun in the oven. But today, I see more and more people are doing the same thing, I mean, not telling others beforehand, which in my opinion is a good thing. The reason being you don't really know what's going to happen. Bila kecoh-kecoh nanti tak jadi, siapa yang malu? Mereka dan keluarga mereka juga. People can make their own assumptions. Whoever asked me whether there was a bun in the oven, I guess I already answered your question. I pregnant anak Godzilla ke apa tak keluar-keluar lagi sampai sekarang? Malu tak malu tak? Plus, if you weren't told in advance, maybe you're not close enough or maybe you aren't family. So, stop judging. Kalau salah, kena minta maaf. And you know that there are people who are allergic to others' happiness, so why bother giving them something to quench their thirsty souls. Betul tak?
Anyways, I'm writing this because two of my dearest friends did the same and they are tying the knot this month. Well, one of them already did yesterday and another one is jumping on the bandwagon tomorrow. Selamat Pengantin Baru to both of you ladies! I wish you and partners a happily ever after! Welcome to the club! Love yous!
Moi xx
Listening to : -
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire