dimanche, mars 13, 2011

Not The Update You're Expecting

++Il Colosseo++

Ciaoooo! I'm back from my trip. However, I still don't feel like writing about it. I haven't talked to the Hubs since I got back and that kinda sucks. I have so many things to tell him and he's away. Dad said he'll be back next week. Lama nya nak tunggu next week. I miss him so much! T__T

Another reason, there are so many bad things happening around the world, they make me sad. The crisis in Libya has yet to end, and then the colossal earthquake and tsunami that struck Japan yesterday were so devastating. My prayers and thoughts go out to all the victims. It's not appropriate to be happy when others are grieving, eh? Plus, the radiation leak at Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant kinda scares me. Hopefully nothing bad is going to happen. *crossing fingers*

Anyways, this is random, but it bugs the HELL out of me when people ask me to take down pictures that they don't like. First of all, I know it's their rights and it would be a dick of me if I didn't comply. BUT, freaking BUT, you look like what you look like. Sometimes it's going to be less flattering than the others, but it's still you. AND I never complained when people uploaded dog ugly pictures of me because I'm comfortable enough to know that I'm not perfect and at one moment or another, I'm gonna look like a donkey in some pictures. So what? It's still me. Who cares? Removing the photos won't change the way you look. So stop being so whiny and childish. Nobody really pays attention! Duh! Yes, I'm mean when I'm annoyed.

So yeah, I'm done.

Moi xx

Listening to : -

2 commentaires:

C-I-K-I-N-T-O a dit…

couldnt agree more yang! akak pernah jugak kena sound ngan member sbb upload gambar diorang yang kononnya nmpk hodoh..obviously, dlm tu gambar akak 'comel' mesti la kita upload kan :p kang crop kecik hati plak

thank god ada best friend akak sound balik, 'dlm gambar ngan luar gambar sama huduh je' hahahahhahahahah

puaka di malam hari...nway, how r u babe?

GurL-FriDay a dit…

kak shikin : tu la macam bengang je. habis tu kalau semua gambar tak cantik, semua tak nak tunjuk kat org. photos are memories. and they capture moments. tu pun susah nak faham kan kan? hihi.

i'm okay je. a bit worried la about mother earth nowadays. tsk.