mardi, mars 29, 2011

Officially A Quarter of A Century Old

....and one day. Yes, I turned 25 yesterday, and I already feel so old today. Blergh. Birthday on a Monday sucks. I had class the whole day and I felt really crappy for not having my loved ones around. No celebration either. The Hubs was so patient dealing with my crankiness. Sikit pun tak marah. Just marah bila I nak ponteng class sampai gaduh. So, I didn't skip class, thanks to him. I managed to sit through the most boring class ever. But, I did ask for forgiveness. Nanti tak berkat pula belajar.

The Hubs wished me at midnight, sharp. We Skype-ed. He sent me a video he made, which I thought, was kinda sweet coming from him. He bought a cake, asked me to blow the candle. I love him for his efforts! Thank you, dear Husband :) Me love you long time!


The rest of the day was pretty mellow. It was really foggy in the morning. I didn't feel like doing anything at first. But I got up, got dress and went to class anyway. I went to Marcella's place before going to class because she was leaving to Paris. She wished me happy birthday and gave me a big hug and kisses. :')

++Foggy morning++

Mama sent me a text. I didn't receive any from my dad until later in the morning. I thought he had forgotten my birthday.

++Text from Abah++

I was clearly wrong. He was busy. Thanks, Mama and Abah :') I'm such a drama queen. But, I guess you already know that. ^__^

Today, I received a call asking me to collect something, so I went downstairs and the delivery guy was already waiting. And I had to pay for it! It cost me bloody 54€! I've no idea why I had to pay.

++See, the 'retour paiement'++

But what's inside is priceless :

++Birthday cards from loved ones++

Again, thank you, dear Hubs, Mama and Abah, and Waffy for the cards. They definitely made my day!

++Yours Truly on her birthday++

My only wish for my birthday this year is to age gracefully and to always be surrounded by my loved ones. Amen :)

Moi xx

p/s : I'd like to thank everyone for their lovely warm wishes (FB, Twitter and texts!). They also made my day! Thanks, everyone!

Listening to : Hold On - Michael Bublé

2 commentaires:

C-I-K-I-N-T-O a dit…

happy birtday yang. take care :)

GurL-FriDay a dit…

thank you, kak shikin! :)