lundi, avril 11, 2011

Je Ne Comprends Pas

I haven't updated my blog in a while. I don't really have anything interesting to update you guys on. By the way, I have left Twitterville for good. At least for now. So no more churp churp for side income. Burn habis duit. LOL. Nevermind, eh?

There's this thing which has been bugging me for a while now.

Anyhoo, I'm just curious. You know, I never regret getting married early, while I still have so much to see in the world. I'm sure I could do that with my husband. The thing I don't understand is, where were all the other guys before I got hitched? Why suddenly you guys came out of nowhere to sweep me off my feet? Especially the young ones. Maybe they were still in high school. Gila kan? I think so too. But, I also think that it's just one of the challenges I have to face being a married woman living so far away from her husband. No, I'm not tempted. I believe when you have tasted perfection, everything after that will just be a downgrade. Plus, I don't think any of these guys can top my husband. The hugs, the holding hands, the kisses, will never feel the same. And I may not like or appreciate them as much as I appreciate the Hubs'. He's the best. I always feel safe in his arms. He knows how to make me feel all warm inside. He's simply the best I could ever ask for. I love him too much despite the fact that he's not the romantic type and he took one of my favourite things away. I can't picture my life without him. I'm sure I made the right choice marrying him.

You may think of me as a narcissist, but really, I'm not. I'm aware of my flaws. And that's why I said since the beginning, I just don't understand. They got me confused.

Guys, I'm sorry, I already have the best and I wouldn't trade him for anything else in the world, even if you have so much more to offer, I'm sure it's not gonna be and not gonna feel the same. So.just.stop.trying. Thanks for thinking of me, though. I hope you understand :)

Moi xx

Listening to : -

Aucun commentaire: