My best friend, my confidant, my shoulder to cry on, my favourite person, my everything, finally hits the big THREE-OH today. Yes, you heard that right, he turns thirty today! I feel bad I couldn't be there to celebrate his birthday, and he was feeling a bit down at the end of the day, which made me feel even more useless as I wasn't there to comfort him. It's times like these that make me wish we weren't so far apart. T__T
Anyhoo, dear Husband, I'd still like to wish you great health, immeasurable wealth and infinite happiness (with me, of course!)! I wish you the best in everything you do. And I want you to know that I'll always be there to support you, regardless of the distance. They say, behind every great man, there's a great woman, and I'm gonna be that woman for you. Always behind you, in fact, always five years behind you. ;p Yes, darling. You're THAT old! But you'll always be my man. Mine, and nobody else's. I'm one lucky woman to have you all to myself. Happy Birthday, Sayang! Here's to many more birthdays together because I'm looking forward to spending the rest of my life with you. I love you so much! I promise I'll make it up to you when you get here, insyaAllah. Again, Joyeux Anniversaire, mon chou! Je t'embrasse. xoxo
Listening to : You're The One - Hoobastank
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire