Hello? Helllloooooo? Blog has been neglected although I am currently on holiday. It's not that I don't have anything to update you guys on, it's just that I've been busy, always out and about, and a little lazy as well. While almost all women mourn due to the newly wedded Prince William, I've been creating my own love story, with my man :
++Trying to create our own happily ever after :)++
++1 year and 4 months together :)++Again, Prince WHO? Mine is way better! ;)
Moi xxListening to : -
4 commentaires:
aww you two are just adorable together! true dat! prince who?! lol...barakallahhulakuma lyn darling...i wish u guys all the happiness..*sigh* bile my prince nk dtg plak ni? T__T
selamat bercuti n have fun bertemu dgn si dia :)
miss sunshine : thanks, babe! your prince will come, don't worry! ;)
kak sher : thank you! ;)
hey lynn,
yea, i was one of the broken-hearted woman when prince w got married. lols. but you and your prince looked so good together, especially on your wedding day! betul ni tau, tak tipu!
anyhow, wanna ask you a few things but rarely see you on ym these days. can you please email me? thanks.
coredork at yahoo dot com.
take care.
Enregistrer un commentaire