lundi, mai 09, 2011

La Fête de Maman

Mother's Day was yesterday, I didn't have time to write an entry as I was busy revising for today's paper (NOT!!). Anyways, we celebrated Mother's Day through Skype, by we, I mean my family and I. Connection wasn't that good, though, but the family managed to make me feel jealous with all the food they were having! In Abah's words : "Bukan nak torture Ayong, saja nak buat Ayong jealous je." Yes, they succeeded! I was jealous. *sobs* Tak baik tahu!

++Excuse the bad quality pictures, blame the connection (-.-')++

And here's a video from us to Mama :


I love you, Ma! Not just on Mother's Day, but every single day. You're the best! Ayong saaaaayang Mama sangat-sangat! Gros gros bisous de Caen!

Moi xx

Listening to : -

8 commentaires:

Wani Razali a dit…

tgk video ni tringat kat arwah mama aku.. :'(( happy mothers day to ur mama !!

GurL-FriDay a dit…

al fatihah utk mama kau. :') jangan sedih ok!

Sunshine a dit…

hehe sweet sgt2! our mother are the best ever kan? well i think it wont be DAT long after dis dat u'll be one too..insyaAllah..n yes..that cake is torturing me too!huh!

GurL-FriDay a dit…

miss sunshine : yes, they really are the best! lol, i don't know about that. ;p not just the cake, there were food yesterday! tsk

izazi a dit…

liyana, sweet sgt2 video tu :)

GurL-FriDay a dit…

kak sher : thanks. itu my sister punya idea :)

.h.o.p.e. a dit…

huhu.. sgt cool vid tu! good job on the vid! bile nina leh wish "happy mother's day ayong!" ni? hehehe..

GurL-FriDay a dit…

nina : ayong lambat lagi la kot. hehehe :)