mardi, septembre 27, 2011

I Don't Feel Safe

I need to get away from here ASAP. I feel like a psycho for being afraid in my own home. Paranoid, even. I hate my neighbours, they're super noisy. And they let people into my building just like that! And there is this guy who just won't take no for an answer. Knocking on my door when I didn't answer his calls and reply his texts is the last straw. That's it. One more time and I'm calling the police. I had to sit quietly in my room so that he wouldn't know I'm home. My heart was beating really fast while waiting for him to leave. I thought it was going to explode. I felt nervous as f*ck. I thought he was going to wait outside all night. Thank God, he left not long after. Maybe I need to see him face to face and tell him to stay away from me. Who knows, maybe then he'd understand. But for now, please pray for my safety. Call me exaggerating, but I just don't feel safe here, not anymore.

Moi xx

Listening to : Count On Me - Bruno Mars

2 commentaires:

ayin a dit…

Dear, risau nyer akak dengar... take care.. pindah cepat Lynn..... pindah ke tempat yg lebih selamat dan tenteram

GurL-FriDay a dit…

hopefully takde pape lah, saya sendiri pun risau. dalam process nak pindah. will do, kak :)