Hey! How is everybody doing? Guess it's not too late to wish you guys Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri! Maaf Zahir Batin! Raya kan sebulan. Eh, I mean Syawal. Teeheee. I kinda have lost interest in blogging for a while. Too engrossed in my holiday to care about anything else. I'm back in Caen at the moment until God knows when. But, it feels good to be back, it feels almost normal. Just need to get busy and it will feel like home again. Anyways, here's a few Raya photos to share with you peeps. By the way, it's also my first Raya as husband and wife, last year's doesn't count as I wasn't there to celebrate it.
++Us on first Syawal++
++One of the many reasons why I love my family++
++Now and then : 2009 and 2011++
++Selamat Hari Raya from the cool people, yo!++I need to unpack my things. Yes, I've been back for a week and I have yet to unpack. So, until then, toodles!~
Moi xxListening to : Jar of Hearts - Christina Perri
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire