lundi, octobre 08, 2012

Crybaby

Emotional roller-coaster! It feels like I've been on it forever and never getting off! This weekend I started to cry whenever something touches my heart. I cry at every single thing. Sad story, cry, not getting a new wallet, cry, things don't go my way, cry, sad songs, cry, no ice cream, cry! You know how annoying it is? Just now I wanted to eat keropok lekor, once I got to the stall selling it, I didn't see any, I almost got teary again, luckily I asked the Pakcik and he said there's some. Phew! I don't like to use the excuse that I am now very hormonal, just like the excuse that baby wants to eat this or that. It's just not very relevant because most of the time it's the mommy who wants to eat everything. What does the baby in the tummy know, anyways? But, I guess I AM hormonal. I can't control my emotions right now. Mama said, "nangis laa, nanti baby kuat nangis jugak." But, but, I don't want my future child to be all sensitive and a crybaby. Maybe I should try to stop being so touchy about everything, it is certainly not very healthy. I need to focus on positive things. Hopefully I'll get out of this crying phase ASAP. For now, let's just hope my loved ones can bear with me a little longer.

Moi xx


Listening to : -

Aucun commentaire: