Anyways, as promised, I said I have big news to share, right? Oh well, I have finally overcome my fear of driving after the small accident eons ago! Haha. Surprise, surprise! Can you believe it, after all those years? It took me a while, but I guess I just cannot depend on others to chauffeur me around all the time, I need to do it myself and I did. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't afraid at first, tapi tawakal lah. The Hubs isn't always going to be around, and I cannot stand being stuck at home if he's not, so I decided to go behind the wheel again. I guess I'm braver than I actually let myself believed.
Is that the news you were looking for? OK, I admit that's not really the big one. But hey, it's one of my achievements this year (beside gaining weight like a champion).
So here goes, *drumrolls* WE'RE EXPECTING!!! By we, I mean of course, The Hubs and I. I am now, 4 and a half months along. It's no longer la vie à deux, it's la vie à deux et demi. I first found out about the Little One when I was in France. I was staying with my sister for a couple of weeks and red flag was a no show. I was curious at first because my period is usually regular. I waited 10 days before I did my first test just to be sure I was up the duff, and true enough, two lines appeared (although the second one was pretty faint). I was nervous. It couldn't be? My sister told me to do another test to be sure. Once I got to Paris (as I was leaving for Malaysia in a couple of days), I bought the digital pregnancy test and Alhamdulillah, I was then, more than 3 weeks pregnant. I wanted to keep it as a secret but I had somehow blurted to The Hubs about not having my period the week before so that kinda ruined it. I sent him a picture of the tests and told him to keep it to ourselves first. He was over the moon, of course. He wanted a baby and I wanted a kitten. The baby talk first started after our second anniversary and we started trying for one early this year and six months after that, voilà! He won. No kitten in sight.
After I found out there's a bun in the oven, I rushed over to Galeries Lafayette (Bd. Haussmann) and got myself a little token. It's a new hope after all! Plus, I was kinda nervous about the 12-hour flight I was going to take to go back, so it's like a lucky charm for me. No, I'm not usually superstitious.
Touched down Malaysia, everyone already knew about it. So much for keeping it to ourselves, huh? I guess The Hubs was so excited that he just felt the need to tell the world! *sigh*
So far, throughout these four months, I'm doing just fine. Mood swings at times, but no morning sickness, no weird cravings, just that I didn't have any appetite for the first three months, but I think I'm doing a little better now. The Hubs has been really helpful and understanding, although sometimes he is at lost and frustrated when I'm in one of those rotten mood swings. He's been there for every appointment and he willingly abandons golf so that he gets to see Peanut here. He cooks, he bought me ticket to KL just so I could eat A&W (LOL!), he rubs my feet, my tummy and my back when they ache, he tries to fulfill my every wish. I am blessed. In return, I let him play golf whenever he wants to, at least twice a week. And just yesterday, we saw our Little One moves, tossing and turning in my belly. No, I cannot feel the movement yet, nevertheless, it's still a beautiful sight. My doctor still cannot detect the gender because this Tiny One couldn't stay put that it was almost impossible to see. Hopefully, by next appointment we'll know.
InsyaAllah, if everything goes smoothly, we'll have a mini MOI or mini Hubs. I'll have a living doll I can play dress up with and The Hubs will have someone to watch Golf Channel with. Haha. Still no kitten for me, but this is definitely something better! Alhamdulillah. Keep us in your prayers! :)
Listening to : -


4 commentaires:
Assalamu'alaikum wbt. :)
Hey Congratulations!!! :) for the baby and for the driving. Luck u u've gotten over the driving fear..me..I'm stiiill pretty much struggling~ Pray for me ya.. Love faith n hope aite? :)
Luv da blog.. Regards! :)
-belle kawan taiping~ -
Waalaikumussalam wbt. Thank you, Belle! About driving, you'll get the hang of it, don't worry! :) Pray for me too, ok? Yep, love, faith and hope. It's the most basic ingredients of life. Again, thank you! :)
Lyn...congrats..=)
Happy to hear the BIG NEWS!
Hope everything goes well....amin
Doa untuk aku jugak!
-Along ex 3B-
Thank you, Along! InsyaAllah semua pun baik2 saja utk kau! Sama2 doa banyak2 k! :)
Enregistrer un commentaire