Went for my monthly check up yesterday. It's always the most awaited time of the month because that's when we get to see our Little One. If it were up to me, I want to see our baby everyday. Beli machine sendiri scan hari-hari. LOL. Yes, I am THAT excited. And oh, I have already started to feel the little flutters since week 20. The feeling is undescribable. It's beyond words, yet it put the biggest smile on my face. I have a little creature inside of me stretching, kicking, moving, doing God knows what and I am loving every minute of it. Baby is healthy, alhamdulillah. I was worried at first because I have a very poor appetite. The sight of food no longer excites me nowadays, but my gynae told me not to worry, as long as the baby is in a good condition. I feel assured.
I guess that's all for today. Will update more when I don't feel so lazy. Toodles!~
Listening to : -
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire