Last night, Mama came home with a surprise, well, two surprises actually.
First, she brought home cupcakes! I've been craving for cupcakes since a few weeks ago, tapi tak logic lah kan nak order dekat orang when I only wanted to eat a few pieces. I even tried the ones they have at Coffee Bean, but tak sedap langsung. So, when Mama said she had to go back to KL for a meeting, I thought maybe I could ask her for some. And she brought them all the way from KL! I love my Mama for her effort! See, Lolita, you'll have the best grandmama in the whole wide world. Haha. I was so excited, dari nak tidur awal, terus tak jadi sebab makan cupcakes. High on sugar, I couldn't sleep last night, neither could Lolita as she kept tossing and turning in my tummy. But it was all worth it. Thank you, Mama. Love you mucho!
The other surprise was, my brother, he came home with Mama last night. Apparently Taylor's College is on holiday. I guess he'll be here for a while, doing what he does best, play PS3 all night long and sleep during the day. Hehe.
Today is another story. Some guy called earlier this morning, asking me if I'd be home as he's from FedEx and he had a parcel for me. Said yes, jumped into the shower and voilà, there he was with my parcel. Guess what's inside?
It's a pacifier! Showed it to my parents as Mama was asking what did I buy on the internet, again. I was almost hysterical! They were like, "What is that? Ada misai?" LOL! The look on their faces was priceless! Abah was like, "Kalau baby boy takpe lah, ni baby girl kan? Merepek je." I told them that's what makes it funnier. A baby girl with a mustache pacifier will turn heads and make people wonder. They may not agree, they may not understand my silly humour, but there were smiles on their faces, which means they're OK with it. Teehee~ After all, I'm the Mommy. Can you believe it? About 8 more weeks to go until my EDD and I'm still as silly as ever. Hope everything will go well. And as for today, I am on a double dose of happiness!
Lstening to -


Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire