vendredi, janvier 11, 2013

Of Chinese Calendar and Everything Else

I am not usually superstitious, but I just found out about this Chinese Pregnancy Calendar two days ago while browsing the net for something else and it caught my fancy. I don't know how accurate it is, but as for mine, it is pretty accurate, we'll just have to wait and see. So, if you are planning for a baby, maybe you can refer to this calendar to get your desired gender? Hehe. There's no harm in trying, right? But remember, it's all in God's hands.


Anyways, lately Abah has been asking me if I'm doing OK everyday. With Mama and the Hubs away, I guess he feels like it's his duty to check up on me. Alhamdulillah, I'm doing fine up until now, just some minor back ache and heartburn. I'm just glad I have a caring father who is always there in times of need. I hope Lolita will love her grandpa as much as I do, maybe even more.

I can't wait til The Hubs comes home. I don't know why, but this time it feels like too long. Now I wonder how did we survive seeing each other only twice a year before? Seriously, how? Maybe pregnancy has made me become a clingy person. The first trimester was the worst. I cried every time The Hubs had to go to work. But I got better in time. I don't know exactly when he's coming back, but I hope soon. He never really tells me when. And Abah always says that the departure and the arrival of the vessel have to be kept a secret, that's why you never see me talk about when he starts sailing and when he's arriving. Plus, he can never call me while on board because he's underwater, no cellphone reception. When you have two Naval officers in the house, you just cannot argue. Tsk. And as he never tells me when he's coming back, there's this one time he came back to an empty house! It was so funny, even Abah laughed at him. But, that's another story for another day.

I guess that's all for today. Until then, toodles!~

Moi xx


Listening to : Sweetness - Jimmy Eat World

Aucun commentaire: