lundi, février 18, 2013

Letter to Lolita

Ma chère Lolita,

I hope everything is well with you in there. I also hope that for the past 9 months, I have given you a comfortable home in my womb. Well, if you look at my pregnancy ticker on the right, I have more or less 16 days to go until I can finally hold you in my arms. Time sure flies fast, doesn't it? I can't believe it's almost the end (of the pregnancy, I mean) already. I am sure going to miss carrying you in my tummy, so I'm going to cherish these few weeks or days I have left with you. :')

You must hear me talking to you everyday, you never fail to respond. And lately, you must hear me asking you to come out a little early than your EDD. Well, it's not really for me, chérie, it's for Daddy. If you come out right on your EDD or a little later, he won't be able to meet you. He always comes home and asks when you're popping out. I kinda feel bad for him. Of course, I want him to be there when the time comes, but if he can't, I really cannot do anything. Mommy redha. At least I have your grandparents here with me.

Daddy is leaving early March. He's going to balik kampung until early July. And that's 4 months! You'll be 4 months old until you finally get to meet Daddy, and that, my dear, is a long time! We'll only be able to Skype. But trust me, it's not the same thing as meeting him in flesh. You would want to see him in person, ma chère. He, of course is worried of what's going to happen if you arrived after he left. He keeps wondering if he gets to see and hold you before he leaves, and that kinda breaks my heart. He has done so much for us since the beginning and he has prepared everything for your arrival. So, if you could do him this one favour, I'm sure he would be forever grateful.

Plus, people have been telling us to just opt for c-sect, but I REALLY don't want to go under the knife if I could have a normal birthing process, although the sole idea of going through labour pain frightens me, I am sure I would be able to brave it. Labour pain is good pain, if not, you could not be born, right? I'd just need a little cooperation from you to go through it. I'm sure we're going to make an awesome team! :)

You have yet to make an entrance into this world, and I already asked you for all sorts of things. Some Mommy I am! Anyways, don't worry, my darling. It's no rush, you can take your own sweet time. Whenever you're ready. But, PLEASE, pretty PLEASE, consider my request about coming out a little earlier, I want your Daddy to balik kampung with a happy heart, so that his course would go smoothly. You'll be doing us a huge favour! Merci, ma puce.

By the way, look at what your Aunts and Grandmama got you! Maybe this can lure you out? Kidding! When you're ready, my dear, when you're ready. Love you, nevertheless!

++Merci, Tia Ieqa, Auntie Mas and Grandmama for the box full of baby goodies!++

Anyways, Mommy's gotta go for now. Just remember, whatever your choice is, we will always love you. We just hope you'll come out safe and healthy. You'll make us the happiest parents ever. On t'aime, Lolita. Gros bisous.

Mommy xx

Listening to : Sensuality - Avant

2 commentaires:

ArsheedA a dit…

soooo sweeeetttt!!!

GurL-FriDay a dit…

@Arsheeda : Thank you, thank you :))