So, how is Chinese New Year for everyone? I spent most of it at home, as usual. The Hubs was busy with golf since Friday, he's on duty on Saturday, more golf on Sunday and this morning. Sabar je lah. I don't like to complain much about his golf craze. It's what he loves to do, at least I know where he goes and what he does, and golf doesn't make me feel insecure. HAHA! And usually by the time he comes home, he's tired, especially if he plays in the afternoon. Having a husband who stays at home most nights, what else could I ask for? :)
Anyways, since Abah is on CNY leave, I spent most of my weekend with him and Waffy. We went to eat Nasi Padang on Sunday, later karaoke after Zohor. Kalau Mama ada, mesti dia geleng kepala. LOL. I had a bit of a dispute with The Hubs earlier that Sunday, so I didn't see him the whole day as he went to play golf in the morning and I had no idea at what time he came back because I was out with Abah and Waffy. Plus, my phone ran out of ammo, so I left it at home. He still wasn't home when we came back, so I assumed he must be out with friends or something, I was too ego to give him a call. Tsk. Later in the evening, he came home bearing gifts, and baby stuffs. I couldn't stay mad at him, could I?
As you may know by now, The Hubs is so not a romantic person and he RARELY makes romantic gestures like this. I asked, "Why dog?", to which he replied, "Because you like dogs, selalu tengok dog photos." At least he paid attention. *sniffs* Sometimes he treats me like a little girl. And the dog is really big, bigger than a baby, so now it sits in the baby cot until Lolita arrives.
On Monday, all four (Abah, Waffy, The Hubs and I) of us went out for lunch. Then to Technocrats (Machines equivalent in KK) because Abah wanted to get his iPhone 5. Just talked to Abah the day before, telling him it's time for him to get a new phone, tak tahu lah pulak dia boleh termakan pujuk ku. I would make good marketeer. He went out to survey the phone first earlier that morning with Waffy. He came home, made some calculations, then we went out after Zohor to get his phone. Boy, was he excited! He got the black one, I think the black one is kinda sexy.
Afterwards, I pujuk dia pergi Times, to take a look at The Complete Calvin and Hobbes set that I have been wanting since Christmas, but too expensive to buy them myself. The hardcover costs almost RM700! We took a look on Amazon, it costs less, definitely, but I told Abah it's too heavy and I don't trust Malaysian delivery people. Ngeh. He thought I asked Mama to buy it in London since she's there, I said no, it'll take up most of her luggage allowance. So, Abah yang baik hati, dengan akur ikut cakap anak nya yang degil ni. He admitted that the set was heavy, also that Calvin and Hobbes is a philosophical cartoon strips and not everyone gets the jokes. Hihi. I guess he wanted me to stop pestering him to buy the set, so Abah and The Hubs both put in money to buy them for me to shut me up! HAHA! I'm a happy, happy soul! The Hubs said I'm too easy to please. Thank you, Abah and darling Husband!
Later that evening, The Hubs and I both attended KD Tunku Abdul Rahman's Family Night. It's been 4 years since the first submarine was baptised. Dan, secara tak langsung, I've been involved with the submarine team for almost 10 years. I remember visiting the submarine which was still under construction years ago at its Arsenal, Cherbourg. I was explained how the submarine was made, its capabilities, how it was going to be sealed together, etc etc. From Abah, to darling Husband, I think I'll stay in the submarine team longer than I had imagined. I also have the submarine to thank for, for meeting The Hubs, for making my siblings and I speak French fluently and for my education. Sebab tu kalau orang cakap tak baik about it, I terasa sikit ye. When you guys talk bad about the subs, you need to think of all the people that had sacrificed a lot in building them. The working force and their families. So please, think before you speak.
The same night, a good friend of mine brought me a chocolate cake! It's the kind that melts in the middle. It's so soft and gooey. Thank you, Olivia! You made me very happy. See, Lolita, you'll be surrounded by nice people, insyaAllah. So, come out quick! Mommy wants you to meet them ASAP!
I guess that sums up my CNY. Mama will be coming back this weekend. I can't wait! Until then, toodles!~
Listening to : -




Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire