I am now 38 weeks and 4 days pregnant, and VERY anxious for Lolita to come out. Like I said in my previous entry, it's not really for me, but for The Hubs. He's leaving in a week time. Even now, he's not here with me as he has to settle a few things in KL before flying off to France and will only come back this Wednesday. *sigh*
I am starting to feel a little restless, small pain here and there, especially DOWN there, trouble sleeping and frequent urination. Only God knows how many trips to the toilet I make every night and when I wake up in the morning, I feel more exhausted than ever. But still no blood/water show.
Anyhow, I have prepared my bags for the hospital, but I have yet to put them in the car as I still don't know who will be bringing me to the hospital when the time comes. I told Mama the other day; one thing that scares me the most is going into labour when everyone else is at work. To which, she replied, 'kata-kata tu satu doa.' Baiklahhhhh!

When I am in this condition, it reminds me of Rachel Green (F.R.I.E.N.D.S), when she was 8 days past her EDD and was so cranky because Emma still doesn't want to come out. I can totally relate to that! You can watch it here.
Anyways, I guess that's all for today's update. I hope Lolita won't let us down. If she still doesn't come out before The Hubs leaves, anggap je lah takde rezeki. *sobs* Nevertheless, please pray for a breezy delivery for Moi! Toodles!~
Listening to : Letters To You - Finch
2 commentaires:
xsbr nk tgok baby ayong..
nnt kite g sabah nk tgok si comel lolita.. gud luck ^^...
dr:kakyong..
@mizz chubby : thanks, kak yong. saya pun tak sabar nak tengok baby. macam baru semalam je saya pergi melaka jumpa awak kan? nanti bila baby dah keluar, boleh lah ikut uncle rashid datang sini visit kitorang :)
Enregistrer un commentaire