If I were still pregnant with Lolita, today would mark my 40th week of pregnancy. She's supposed to be born today since her EDD is March 6th, 2013, but we all know that babies don't follow the rule. Hehe. So, yeah, you read me right, SHE'S OUT OF THE OVEN!!! I am now a MOTHER! Who would have thought, eh? XD
She was born on February 28th, 2013, exactly two days before The Hubs had to leave and exactly one month before my birthday! The stork flew in early with my present. I couldn't be more grateful. At least I know she listened when I begged her to come out earlier than her EDD so The Hubs gets to see her. He didn't just get to see her, he also got to hold her, spent the night with her, got puked on, stayed awake all night catering to her needs and so on. Alhamdulillah. Although two days too little, we couldn't be any more happier.
Anyways, I'm gonna save my birth story for another day. For the time being, I'd like to introduce ma petite princesse, Aesha Soraya Nazley!

++Nôtre petite Lolita++

++Spending time with Daddy before he left :')++
C'est la vie à TROIS maintenant :)
On an unrelated note, please pray for Sabah. With all that is going on right now, I can say that I live in fear. I hate it when night time falls and night time has never felt so long. I hope Allah keeps my family safe wherever they are. Abah, especially. Amen.
Listening to : -
3 commentaires:
lolita comeeeyyy sangat
@Effa : haha kak effa, dua kali datang visit. :p amik berkat. next baby boy eh?
dlm womb dah dgr ckp, dah besor nnt mesti dgr ckp ibu.. congrts
Enregistrer un commentaire