samedi, mai 18, 2013

New Phase

Bismillah.

I've been wanting to update my blog for quite some time, but with Lolita around, I could only wish to do so. Usually I'd be tired by night time because she really drains my energy during daytime. She is now two and a half months old. She weighs 5.9kg the last time we went to the doctor's. She getting cheekier everyday and she loves to talk most of the time. I update her photos on Instagram almost every day for her Daddy to see and we're also on Keek (both id : lynnrosland)! So, that explains the lack of blog updates. I guess it's faster using phone than on a desktop. Plus, whenever I have time to write, my brain just shuts down, blank. And tonight is no exception. So, I'm just going to put a photo of her to make up for the lack of updates. Heee~


++This was taken a few days ago. So excited telling Mommy her story++

I guess that's all for now. I'll write a proper entry soon! Toodles!~

Moi xx

Listening to : -

Aucun commentaire: