
We had a fight last night
And I called him mad
Makes me feel so sad
And I’m so ashamed
He’s my only one
I give him all my love
Even though my mom says no!
I just go on and on…
No one’s gonna take him away from me..
Everyday and everynight
I just wanna hold him tight
And make sure that everything stays night
And everyday and every night
To dream of him is my delight and know that
He’ll stay with me all the way
I like this song. :D
Shukur suckssss!! Big time! If I die anytime soon, I'll make sure that I'll haunt him and all his generations. Cekik sampai mati! Blerghh. I hate that guy. Yuck.
7 commentaires:
ahahahaha!
sweet
that shukur guy still get under ur skin eh. hopefully he drop the nick soon or maybe he is trying to get ur attention; being the 'good' guy who kept the nick for u till u come asking for it.
lynn who's the singer to tht song? the lyric seems nice.
The singer is Mocca.
I think she's Indonesian, but I'm not so sure. :D
haha ada lagi nama si shukur ni.. ingat dah pupus dah
ade jeee.
sakit hati betul ngan org sewel mcm dia ni.
pffft!
Enregistrer un commentaire