dimanche, mai 20, 2007

sick


I don't feel well... :( I have sore throat, runny nose, spinning head and my body aches partout. I hope that these won't last long. I have tons of tests next week;

++ Rock climbing evaluation on Monday.
++ History and Geograpy test on Tuesday.
++ Philosophy test on Wednesday (optional).
++ Physic Chemistry and Biology Experimental tests on Thursday.
++ Mathematics test on Friday (probably).

I really really don't want to be sick at this time of the year. *sigh* I need to go and find comfort in my baby blanket and baju busuk. :(

signing off,
sick sick rabbit xx

5 commentaires:

Anthropositor a dit…

Mademoisselle liyana,
You need not repeat this episode of illness. I have a posting both on my blog and on a forum called Skin Cell that teaches people how not to get colds or flu anymore. I hope you feel better soon.

GurL-FriDay a dit…

wooo thanks though. :D

Anonyme a dit…

byk nye dia bende busuk...hihihi...comel

il y a a dit…

minum la air byk2

GurL-FriDay a dit…

haha.
i did.
asyik g toilet jeee. :D