mercredi, janvier 30, 2008

early riser

Yeah right. I woke up at 6h30 today. Abah had to go to work early, so he came knocking at my door around 6h25 and I couldn't go back to sleep after that. What a bummer! By the way, I'm currently in Brest. But I'm going back to Cherbourg this afternoon because I have work tomorrow and Friday. Class starts next Monday. Can't wait. I'm getting bored of sitting at home doing nothing but chores. I hate chores. And oh, I pass my exams! Both of them. The results came out yesterday, but I didn't go and see them myself. A friend told me about it and I've checked my results on the internet, and true enough, I pass! What a relief! Okay, I think I'm going to have to stop now. I need to think about what to do today. So, until then! Toodles~

3 commentaires:

Nadira R a dit…

hi lynn..thanks for the hi..=P mind if i link ur blog..=)

GurL-FriDay a dit…

of course i don't mind. [=

superunknown a dit…

felicitations pour ta reussite examens! err mesti tak betul. congrats sistah!