samedi, février 02, 2008

to love is to live

"I could write encyclopedias about her,
I could write books about her habits,
I could write libraries on the things she does to make me smile,
but I could never write enough to describe how much I love her."


Ain't this the sweetest?

The saying above is the most heartwarming thing a guy could say to a girl. I tried putting myself in the girl's shoes, and said to myself, this will be a guy who is hard to say no to. Maybe every guy should be like this. :D Then there will be no heartbreaks. But then, love won't be as thrilling and risky enough as it should be, and people won't make mistakes which they will learn from eventually. It won't be the exciting roller coaster ride anymore. It will be just plain and normal and predictable. Or in other words, it's going to be boring. So, we should be grateful that love can either make you happy or hurt you because only then we know, who's worth all the feelings. [=

Listening to : Tell Me It's Real - K-Ci & Jojo

Aucun commentaire: