lundi, janvier 07, 2008

laugh out loud

Date: 01/7/2008 12:14 pm
Subject: Re: hye there
Message: ooopss...

sorry
i tot u and kind of 'open'
for me is ok. we're not loosing anything if we be truth and open to friends
but maybe u need time
im sos sorry


After what I said, he still has the guts to reply? LMFAO!! I don't need time, you weirdo. I just won't tell. I could tell someone if I want to, but that someone surely won't be you! Hoh. I laughed so hard when I read his message. I don't think he understood what I said last night.

I just got back from Caen. I went there for nothing! My student card isn't ready yet, not until Thursday. They should have e-mailed me saying that I can pick it up on Thursday or whenever. Grrrrr. I am so tired. My hair stinks. It smells of cigarettes. The French people smoke way too much. Eeww! I need to shower then I'm going to bed because I only got 3 hours of sleep last night and that is so not enough. Until then, toodles~


vainpot on the train

1 commentaire:

superunknown a dit…

hahahahahaahahaahahaaha! oppps. i tot u and kind of open? u make my day wif this kinda posting. its so pathetic but surely fun laughing at some other guy's disability. oh did i said disability, i mean quality and class! peace.