
I've been asking myself this question lately. How far can I actually go to satisfy my pleasure without hurting others? There's no limit, isn't it? If there is, the simplest solution is don't get involve with others. Doesn't mean that I have to live alone, but don't let myself become too attach to them (or the other way round, obviously). I just want to live my life to the fullest. Enjoy the present for I may not know what will come tomorrow or in the future. And starting today, I'm just going to ignore whatever or whoever is bothering me. I'm not going to waste my time on something or someone who's not worth it. I have a life to live and needs to satisfy. Alors, adieu les problèmes et vive la joie!
Listening to : Ordinary People - John Legend
2 commentaires:
go for it moi!
shopping, that's how, tapi ada duit boleh ah beb
Enregistrer un commentaire