mercredi, février 27, 2008

waiting for weekend


Guess what animal is this?

Xavier has been acting really weird towards me lately. I never really talked to him before. But for the last two weeks, he's like looking for every chance he has to come and talk to me. Even on his way to the toilet! LOL. First, he thought I was 'Thailandaise', TWICE! Then he called me a baby? What the fish with that? :D He even noticed that I left early at the CNY party last week. What is wrong with him? Anyway, whatever it is, I think he's going to get me a good job. *crossing my fingers*

I'm really happy! I'm going back to Cherbourg this weekend!! Can't wait. Two weeks ain't long enough, right? But I just want to go home. I miss my room and I want to eat Mama's cooking. I want nasi lemak and mushroom soup. :D And oh, did I tell you that I've met this HOT Malaysian guy who is working as a bartender at Ross & Co? He really is good looking! *hope he's not going to read this* He's really nice to me. He gave me a neon-coloured bracelet! LOL. But he's too young (well not too young, 2 years younger) for me.

Okaylah, I've got to go. Class in 7 minutes! I'll see you soon! Toodles~

Aucun commentaire: