Why is it that I attracted so many strangers lately? Or as Le would put it, trashy guys? Like in a serious way. I can't go anywhere by myself. There will always be someone who will come and talk to me. 'Avec le temps comme ça, je peux dire que tu es mon deuxième soléil' (With this kind of weather, I can say that you are my second sun). WTH? I cannot stand this kind of people anymore. One more compliment will just make me go crazy. I feel like I'm living in fear. Fear of bumping into some strangers that will totally ruin my day.
Anyways, eventhough these bad things happened to me this week, there's something good that happened today. Something that made me happy, by someone who just made my day. [= Thank you very much. 29th February is a date to remember!
p/s : 28 more days to go!
Listening to : Things I'll Never Say - Avril Lavigne
1 commentaire:
enzo. sounds italian. u know what they say bout italians. hehe
in not dat surprise wif the attentions even from strangers, u are magnetic. hehe
and 28 days? oooh counting the days to call ursef aunty or ah soh eh? joking ok!!!!!
Enregistrer un commentaire