-Kenapa awak sedih ni?
-I don't know.
-La, takkan la tak tahu kenape sedih?
-I don't know, really.
-Ala, jangan la nangis. Awak kat mane ni?
-I'm on the train.
-Awak nangis kat dalam train ke?
-A ah.
-Nape? Awak tak nak balik Caen ke?
-Takla. It's just that I feel like crying.
-Dah dah, jangan nangis, nanti orang tengok.
-Ala bukan ramai orang pon.
Horrible Monday morning! I couldn't sleep last night. They cancelled the 07H30 train. I skipped two important classes because I didn't want to go with swollen eyes and bad headache. I went straight back to my room, finished my work and lay down for an hour before Le texted me. I wanted to sleep, but I'm not sleepy. I got up and get dressed and waited for Le in front of her building. We walked to Carrefour together. I didn't buy anything because I already did my grocery shopping on Saturday. We talked about a lot of things, things that happened during the weekend. I feel a bit better now. But I feel bad about skipping class this morning because I won't be going to class tomorrow and Friday. I hope M.Rogues is not going to hate me for skipping all of his class this week. Anyways, I have to go. Need to have some coffee! Will be writing again soon! Taa~
p/s : 25 more days to go.
Listening to : A Shoulder To Cry On - Tommy Page
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire