-Madame, c'est quoi 'shit'?
-Busy? Baiser?
-You're the first classy assistant. You're one classy lady.
How can someone be so pessimist? It just gets on my nerves. I can stand it sometimes, but seriously, how can you actually do it all the time? I don't care if you judge or hate people just because they don't know what or who you are or because they don't think like you do. But please, you have to at least accept others point of views. Then what's the point of living in a community? Ah I just don't understand, really. Please make me understand, what is it that you are trying so hard to make people see? That you are different? Well, everybody is, but please lah don't make it so hard for me. I am just so tired dealing with your temper. Is it because I am so nice (perasan jap) that people think it's okay to do what they like without considering how I really feel about it? Don't push me, I'm starting to get really mad about this right now. I do not care if you don't like me anymore because I don't listen to you all the time. I have my own perspective of everything. I don't give a damn anymore. I am exhausted.
Oh this is the busiest week ever! I worked on Tuesday and I have to work again tomorrow. Boy, am I tired! But I love working with the kids. Some of them are fun to be with actually. But some are just plain stupid and don't care about anything. So what? It's their loss. I chatted with my mentor the other day, on our way back to Caen. She's one cool lady. Her phone rang while she was driving. It was her husband. When I asked her about him, she said, "C'est mon amour!" That's pretty weird for the modern french people, you know with the divorce rate in France. She told me about her husband, how loving and caring he is and how he cooks and does everything for the family, he even wakes up at night if their girls are crying! A perfect image for a perfect husband right? And she said soon afterwards, she hopes that I'll find someone like her husband. Someone perfect. *yeah right! in my dreams!* LOL.
Oh by the way, I am SO going to AMSTERDAM to celebrate my 22nd birthday! I am so thrilled! I can't believe that Abah is actually letting me go with my friends. You know, Abah has always been overprotective, especially of me. But Mama is worse. I don't think that she is happy with this. But anyways, I bought the ticket already and I cannot not go! I can't wait! :D Okay lah, I'm going to stop here for today. I'll write again soon, probably this weekend if I have time. Toodles~
p/s : 22 more days to go!
Listening to : There's Nothing - Sean Kingston ft Paula Deanda
2 commentaires:
wow amsterdam!. i heard people can do mary jue anna openly there. u jgn try k. hehe.
err marah sape tu? wiu wiu
i knowwww!
lol.
i wont try.
but i know my friend is going to try to get me drunk on our birthday night.
but i really hope i can resist her.
because i might have to babysit them over there. :D
marah kat kawan. grrrr. takley nak terima pendapat org.
Enregistrer un commentaire