jeudi, avril 10, 2008

métamorphose


v a i n p o t

I feel h a p p y. Things are finally turning out right for me. Every s i n g l e thing. I am glad that my wait has been worthwhile. Like a saying which goes;

'Good things come to those who wait.'

I'm lucky to be showered with love from all the people around me. And I am really grateful that things are going my way nowadays. I've been worried. I've been crushed. I've been depressed. I've been dispirited. I've been miserable. I've been ripped. I've been everything but happy. But now, I feel that things are finally taking the right turn for me. Things are changing. And I hope it will continue to be this way. Mais pour l'instant, I am just going to enjoy life and cherish all the moments I have with my loved ones. And this time, I think that I am strong enough to face anything. But I guess I can be stronger than this. Maybe I will and I can be the so-called-iron-lady soon! Wish me luck!

Juliette xx

Listening to : I Could Not Ask For More - Edwin Mccain

2 commentaires:

superunknown a dit…

im not exaggerating when i say im genuinely happy reading every words and phrases in this post.

can't wait to meet that iron lady soon.

master ery a dit…

ha3..comel ker???