mardi, avril 15, 2008

b l i s s


It's weird how one person can make me smile just at the thought of him.
It's weird how one person can put a silly grin on my face whenever someone mentions his name.
It's weird how one person can set the butterflies fluttering in my tummy whenever I hear his voice.
It's weird how one person can make me feel so close in spite of the distance.
It's weird how one person can fill my days with such happiness.
It's weird how one person fills my thought each night before I go to bed.
It's weird how one person makes me look forward to the next morning so I can talk to him again.
It's weird how one person is invited to stay in my mind all day.
It's weird how one person's calls are all I'm waiting for every hour.
It's weird how one person's voice can make my day.
It's weird how one person can touch my heart so deeply.
It's weird how one person can make me feel the way I do now.
And the weirdest thing of all is, how this one person can make everything feels right for me.
Therefore, I am grateful to have met such a beautiful person and I do not wish to let him go. ;)

Juliette xx

Listening to : The Little Things - Colbie Caillat

8 commentaires:

il y a a dit…

aww im happy for you, poulet, way to go! lol

GurL-FriDay a dit…

thank you poulet. ;) but i really hope it'll last this time. im so tired of meeting new people and having to start things all over again.

Nazley a dit…

Sweetheart..

I miss you like the sun misses the moon,
I miss you like plants miss water,
I miss you like lungs miss oxygen,

I miss you like blood misses the heart,
But most of all I miss you for who you were,
and how much you mean to me,
I miss you like I miss life

Lots of Love
Nazley...

il y a a dit…

caannnnnnn! come on now nazley dont go breaking her heart lol

superunknown a dit…

if u're on then im surely backing it. may all the good things come rolling in now. amin

AiDi ZaHaR a dit…

wow... all the best to u kays... hehe...

Nadira R a dit…

i'm happy for ya..lynn..haha..congrats!

GurL-FriDay a dit…

thank you people. just hope that this one will last okay? *crossing fingers*